A valid proof of address must:
- List your first and last name exactly matching your ID and what you have entered in the TrustToken app.
- Be issued and dated within 90 days.
- Be in English.
- Match the address listed on your document and the address you entered in the TrustToken app exactly.
For Individual applications, the proof of address must be your residential address, and for Organization applications, it can be your personal or business address. Please note; we do not accept PO Box addresses.
Accepted proof of address documents are any of the following documents:
- Utility bill (gas / electric / water)
- Telephone bill
- Cable / internet bill
- Insurance letter (motor / home / life)
- Mortgage statement
- Bank statement (Credit card statements are valid)
- Letters from benefits agency
- Financial statement (e.g. pension / endowment)
- Tenancy / lease agreement